bROK Products LLC
LIMITED ONE (1) - YEAR WARRANTY
- Limited One (1) - Year Warranty (“Warranty”). bROK Products LLC (“We” or “Us”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser only (“You”) that the product will be free from material defects in both material and workmanship for a period of one (1) - year from the date of Your retail purchase, ordinary wear and tear excepted; provided that installation and use of the product is in accordance with product instructions. There are no other warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If the product does NOT comply with this limited one
(1) - year warranty, Your sole and exclusive remedy is that We will replace the product without charge to You and within a reasonable time or, at our option, refund the purchase price. This warranty is NOT transferable.
- Limitations on the Warranty. This limited Warranty does NOT cover: (a) normal wear and tear; (b) damage through abuse, neglect, misuse, or as a result of any accident or in any other manner; (c) damage from misapplication, overloading, or improper installation, including welds; (d) improper maintenance and repair; and (e) product alteration in any manner by anyone other than Us, with the sole exception of
alterations made pursuant to product instructions and in a workmanlike manner.
- Obligations of Purchaser. To make a Warranty claim, contact Us at our principal address of bROK Products LLC PO Box 6260 Akron OH 44312, identify the product by model number, and follow the claim instructions that will be provided. Any returned product that is replaced or refunded by Us becomes our property. You will be responsible for return shipping costs. Please retain your purchase receipt to verify date of purchase and that You are the original consumer purchaser. The product and the purchase receipt must be provided to Us in order to process Your Warranty claim.
- Remedy Limits. Repair or replacement is Your sole remedy under this limited Warranty or any other Warranty related to the product. We shall not be liable for service or labor charges incurred in removing or replacing a product or any incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
- Assumption of Risk. You acknowledge and agree that any use of the product for any purpose other than the specified use(s) stated in the product instructions is at Your own risk.
- Governing Law. This limited Warranty gives You specific legal rights, and You also may have other rights which vary from state to state. This limited Warranty is governed by the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to rules pertaining to conflicts of
law. The state courts located in Virginia shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes relating to this Warranty.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER FOR OTHER PRODUCTS
bROK Products LLC. gives no warranty for products not covered by the Limited One (1) - Year or Limited Lifetime Warranty. bROK Products LLC hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
bROK Product Warranty Registration
We stand behind our products with industry leading warranties. By registering your product below, you'll be notified of any product updates.